Where Ladybugs Roar

Confessions and Passions of a Compulsive Writer

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oops. Sorry guys. I approve of all of you!

I apologize to anyone who commented on my blog in the last month and a half and their comment never posted...I didn't realize that Blogger was holding those comments awaiting moderation. It didn't notify me and I didn't even see there were comments awaiting moderation. *sighs*

I just found a whole slew of them including a bunch on the pictures I asked opinions on. *coughs* Yeah...yikes...

Oh, and in the end, I picked #4 for my headshot.

So, thanks for keeping my blog warm while I've been goofing off and not posting, and I'm sorry I didn't approve all those comments when you posted them. I swear on my soul it wasn't personal.




1 comment:

  1. play bazaar

    play bazaar Close the door to your office to improve how efficiently you need to really buckle down and get work done.

    ReplyDelete