Where Ladybugs Roar

Confessions and Passions of a Compulsive Writer

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Sharing


This week has been crazy... not the least of which... my little T turned eight. You've probably noticed by now I don't post pictures of the kids for the most part, but this is a painting I did which came from an actual photo of T, so it's almost the same. ; ) He's much older now, of course.

T had a fun time at Chuck E. Cheese last night but it was crazy packed and his parents are a little overstimulated today. His sister gave him a dragon ninjago for his birthday. His parents gave him Epic Mickey... which he is busy playing right now. His paternal grandparents gave him a huge troll/goblin castle lego set. Some friends gave him dragon egg lego sets. He had a good birthday.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to share my news yet... though the world might find out via private messages, texts, and emails if I wait too much longer. LOL. This week has been so crazy. Hopefully, next week I'll be able to just blurt things out. Next week will be busy regardless. I really have to spend some quality time cleaning my house because I'll have my niece and nephews for a couple days next weekend. The following weekend is Kidless Disneyland weekend. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WAHOOOOOOOOO!

Have a good Sunday, everyone.

5 comments:

  1. EPIC MICKEY! I love that game! Happy Birthday, T! And gorgeous picture. Wow...just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that picture is amazing Wendy. I can't stop looking at it!!!

    And I'm so excited/happy/thrilled for you, darling =) You deserve this!! *squees*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picture, lovvve it!

    And happy birthday T!!!!!

    (secret squeeing!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful painting.

    And now I am almost crazed with wonder about your "news". Can't wait to hear it from you!

    ReplyDelete