So, there are a few books I'd like to get but I'm also sick of getting YA books that I can't pass on to my teenage beta reader. Can someone give me the lowdown on the following books in these three categories:
1. I can't pass on books that have serious swearing in them (The F word even once, and the more serious swears frequently.)
2. Sex... graphic in any way, but I'd rather not have any at all.
3. Underage drinking or any drug use promoted or accepted.
Okay, like I said, I want to pass these books on to my fourteen year old beta reader (who reads voraciously) but out of respect for her mother's rules... and admittedly these are my preferences anyway... I just want to know if I should buy these books. Some of them, I know are safe, but I'm curious about opinions anyway. So, yeah, read these?
1. I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked it
3. The Forest Of Hands and Teeth
4. The Dark Divine
5. Hex Hall
7. Beautiful Creatures
8. The Body Finder
10. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side
I've been wanting a few of these for a while now. Leviathan's book trailer was wicked awesome. So.... anyone?