10. Your friends get the wrong idea when you invite them over for dinner.
9. You can no longer use the phrase "bite me" with impunity.
8. Your boss starts calling you "Snack."
7. One of your neighbors asks if you'll be part of his food storage.
6. Crossbows show up in store fronts beside the umbrellas.
5. The late night calls involving moaning aren't what they used to be.
4. Mr. Fluffy Doodlekins is crapping in your yard again despite being dead for two years.
3. Your mall has zombie escape routes posted and has preboarded-up the doors and windows for your convenience.
2. You now know how many crossbow bolts it takes to stop a girl scout from "munching on your cookies."
1. I made it to the second round for the Zombie Survival Crew's anthology.