Where Ladybugs Roar

Confessions and Passions of a Compulsive Writer

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Revision Unplugginess

I need to concentrate on my so-called life and on revising Honor Six. As some of you may have noticed, Honor Seven has made an appearance on my WIPs. The muse--she is cruel. I no sooner had finished Honor Six--when Honor Seven crept into my mind. GRRR! Really? I tried to ignore Reeve's dialogue in my head for hours while trying to sleep but, eventually, it's write or insomnia. So, the honeymoon was over on a head free of needed writing. Without Honor (Book Seven) is written from Reeve's perspective so I think it'll take much longer. As those familiar with the series know, Reeve is a lot more complicated of a voice.

Okay, so I'm going to get to work on revising everything in preparation for a massive Lulu hardcopy order. Hopefully, they'll magically have a beautiful and perfect sale.

Have a good Tuesday, everyone. Unplugged today.

9 comments:

  1. Oh did you see that too, Tina?

    See you when you get back, Wendy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The muse drinks Chai? LOL. Weird. I had no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow my Muse with the devotion of a fanatic for fear it will leave me if I don't.
    You take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should update your write or die meter to "Without Honor" Because I like seeing it progress.
    By the way Jabon asked if you were going to do "On my Honor"; I thought about it for a second before I busted up laughing (and yes he knew exactly what he had suggested).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it was on the list of clever titles, Jaime, before I discarded it as awkward.

    For those curious, the titles still to come are: Honor Bound (i.e. when they finally get married), Honor Guard, Maid of Honor, Your Honor.

    I'm so clever with the Honor thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I updated it, Jaime, and it looks so pathetic now. That was your clever plan to make me finish it, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your unplugginess and good luck writing and revising!

    ReplyDelete