Where Ladybugs Roar

Confessions and Passions of a Compulsive Writer

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day Twenty-five- It's ALIVE!

I think I might take a few minutes to be excited about finishing a book, because it's been months since I have and I was beginning to worry that I was lost. (It only takes a few days for self-doubt to creep in and swallow me alive.) If only this was one of my WIPs from prior to November 1st.... Oh well.

I noticed a bunch of my NaNoWriMo buddies are closing in on 50K. Good luck to all of the rest competing. You can do it! I think this is the first day you can upload your text and get your winner's certificate. (So, anyone who finished before today was just a huge nut job--I think that's what we're meant to think.)

So, the husband sent me the perfect "Books coming to life" video. It's even stop motion animation--he knows I'm a huge fan. This should get you jazzed about how awesome books are:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video and congrats! You're awesome. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the finish! Isn't that a great feeling? And right before Thanksgiving too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool video!!

    Huge congrats on the NaNoWriMo victory! You are amazing!

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete