Where Ladybugs Roar

Confessions and Passions of a Compulsive Writer

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Puppies and Kitties

I'd read somewhere that Stephen King had torn into a few fellow writers too... including Stephanie Meyer.

Growl, Snarl, Bite

As you can now see... I can't even take criticism of other people. I'm such a pansy. It's a good thing I have no immediate plans to be wildly famous. I think it's perhaps time to work on my psuedonym just in case I ever get published.

I've tossed around the idea of going by Beth Somath on my Sci-fi Dystopian. (I could try to explain where the name comes from but your head would explode into a million tiny pieces.)

I've also written under the name Wendy Elayne in the past.

Still... maybe I should incorporate a compliment into the last name so that even as people are tearing me down... I'll feel good.

Wendy Imagood.

Wendy Bestriter

Wendy Grace

Hmm...

It's too bad that using "the" as a middle name isn't in vogue anymore.

Wendy the Awesome has a nice ring to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment